WITH LOCKDOWN having closed Blackburn’s dine-in trade until December 2 and possibly beyond, more and more residents are turning to deliveries.
Fortunately, the town is host to a huge selection of quality eateries, so customers don’t have to worry about missing out on their favourites.
We’ve gone through restaurants offering delivery services and come up with some of the best.
1) Thira Restaurant – Blackburn’s top-rated venue that offers deliveries on Trip Advisor, Thira offers a variety of Indian and Western meal and includes vegetarian options.
2) Roomali – This Lower Cockroft based restaurant also offers Indian cusine at affordable prices and has includes vegetarian, Halal and vegan friendly dishes
3) Achari – Another excellent option for an Indian or Bangladeshi meal, this Redlam Restaurant has been described as a great option for a special occasion or a last-minute option
4) Akash Indian Brasserie – One of Darwen’s top rated restaurants, customers particularly recommend a Monday night curry
5) India 2 U – Based on Fore Street, Darwen, this venue’s meals have been praised as consistently excellent by customers
6) Papa’s American Diner – Why not try a taste of America with a delivery from this Darwen diner
7) Khyber Café – This Whalley Range is an excellent evening option for deliveries including Halal and vegetarian options
8) Shadhouse Tandoori – Another venue with vegetarian and halal friendly options this Wensley Street restaurant has been called by one customer “Blackburn curry at its best”
9) Charcoal Cuisine – More of a quick bite option, this Montague Street eatery offers a range of kebabs, rice dishes and chips
10) Speedy Steaks – A delivery only Great Harwood steakhouse that promises a hearty meal brought right to your door
Do you have any recommendations? Have we missed out your favourite? Get in touch via Facebook or Twitter or comment below!